Red-white Kraut salad with Rostbratwurst
For 4 persons
1 small head cabbage
1 tablespoon smoked bacon dices
4 tablespoons vinegar
3 tablespoons oil
300 g blue cabbage
50 ml freshly pressed orange juice
2-3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
300 g Rostbratwursts
Salt, pepper from the mill
- Remove the outer leafs of the cabbage, divide the rest and cut out the stalk
- Cut the cabbage into juliennes or slice it with a mandolin slicer and make it available separately.
- Peel and mince the onion
- Add the onion, bacon, vinegar, oil, salz and pepper to the cabbage. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Let it steep for one hour and refine the seasoning with salt, pepper and possibly vinegar.
- Mix the Orange juice with the blue cabbage, flavour it with vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar. Let it steep for about one hour.
- Spread both Kraut salads slightly short before perpetrating it
- Tan the Rostbratwursts golden brown and serve them on the mixed Kraut salad.